All of our items (open source and closed code) are covered by licenses. There are two types of licenses you can purchase, regular and extended licenses.
The regular license is ideal for those who want to use the final item(modified or unmodified) for a single installation. The regular license grants you, the purchaser, an ongoing, non-exclusive, worldwide license to make use of the item. Read the rest of this license for the details that apply to your use of the Item.
What You Can Do With Regular License:
- You can customise to create one single end item(a “single application”) for yourself or for one client.
- Single active installation. You can modify on local and then move the license to live server.
What You Can Not Do With Regular License:
- Can not transfer the license to another person. If you work for your client then the license will be registered to your client's name.
- Can not sell or re-distribute the item or any part of it. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications. These things are not allowed even if the re-distribution is for Free.
- Can not use the license is multiple installation or domain.
- You can’t use the Item in any application allowing an end user to customise a digital or physical product to their specific needs, such as an “on demand”, “made to order” or “build it yourself” application. You can use the Item in this way only if you purchase a separate license for each final product incorporating the Item that is created using the application.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete unwanted components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
- Use in an end product that's sold.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
- You can’t use an Item in a logo, trademark, demo images or service mark.
- You can only use the Item for lawful purposes. Also, if an Item contains an image of a person, even if the Item is model-released you can’t use it in a way that creates a fake identity, implies personal endorsement of a product by the person, or in a way that is defamatory, obscene or demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
- This license can be terminated if you breach it. If that happens, you must stop making copies of or distributing the End Product until you remove the Item from it.
- Not allowed to remove the licensing related code and files from the system.
An extended license will give you more freedom to use the item. An extended license is required if want to remove the licensing code and restrictions to use the item. Also, this license will allow you to unlimited installation and create as many copies of the item for your own use or for modification purposes. The only restriction of this license is all installations must have to be from the same ownership. The license can not be shared or distributed. You can not share, sell or resell the code or any part of it
Note to freelancers and creative agencies:
You may charge your client for your services to create a single end item, even under the regular license. But you can’t use the license for multiple clients or multiple items for the same client. The regular license doesn't allow the removal of licensing files or code from the codebase, you need an extended license to do that.
Be a partner reseller:
Yes, you can be our partner to resell licenses. It does not work like a regular affiliate program but you can get a good discount on licenses when you buy a bulk amount on licenses(minimum 10) or if you want to write a blog post or create a vlog about our product/service we'll provide you a discount per sell. For more details please contact us.
Still, Incevio IT Solution retains ownership of the Item but grants you the license on these terms.