1. Support language
2. Support eligibility
3. Support priority
4. Support response time
Please note that while we always strive to answer your questions as soon as humanly possible, sometimes we are not able to do so for whatever reasons and we ask you to be patient during these times.
5. Support channels
Many support queries and technical questions will already be answered in documentation. So, before sending a support ticket, please make sure you have read our documentation for a particular component. The documentation of our products covers their installation, configuration, and usage and most likely already addressed the vast majority of your future questions.
Additionally, you may also use the search feature on our support forums to look up for possibly similar questions that you have in mind.
6. What we support includes
- Answering technical questions about item’s features
- Assistance with reported bugs and issues
- Help with the functionality of our products, which is not specified in our documentation.
- Issues relating to broken Incevio product functionality.
- The functionality of Incevio products which does not work as advertised in the product’s description.
It is our duty to fix any product’s bugs as quickly as possible after they are brought to our attention. Sometimes we will also try to provide a solution via our ticket system and/or knowledge base for smaller bug fixes, after which we will update the core product package.
If you require help that is not within the scope of this Support Policy, such as on how to prepare your server, then we will most likely redirect you to external articles or support forums. We can’t give third party API/service support that isn’t directly related to our products.
7. What our support service doesn’t cover
Our support doesn’t cover everything. Here’s how to avoid surprises. Some of the topics and services that our company forum support doesn’t cover include:
- Installation services
- Troubleshooting issues not directly related to the product.
- Server/environment problems and PHP settings related.
- Compatibility/Configuration problems with your PHP, MySQL version.
- Compatibility problems with 3rd party components/modules/plugins/scripts*.
- If you are unable to provide us with your offending website URL address and access to its back-end.
- Any broken styling as a result of template, component, module or plugin customization.
- Customizations of 3rd party components/modules/plugins unless otherwise explicitly stated in the item description or documentation.
- In case there as some signs that your website has been hacked, please contact your hosting support team.
- Troubleshooting issues with Internet Explorer older than IE11.
- Migration process, from the old site, third party template and from other platforms.
- Installation or removal of third-party components, plugins or modules.
8. Modification or Customization support
Thanks again for purchasing our products, and see you in the forum!